LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF is going on lol...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Discovery

Discovery

WTF is going on lol........... Empty
PostSubject: WTF is going on lol...........   WTF is going on lol........... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 am

Where is everyone?

Ive been online roughly an hour a night for the last week and nobody shows up,

My trader is Ben.Kenobi / Lord.Sidious
Back to top Go down
Legacy.Rho

Legacy.Rho

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on lol...........   WTF is going on lol........... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:46 am

same i can't see anyone too!

The reason why im not online with LPC account :

You know we change faction for lane hacker :

- so we are allowed to go into lane hacker and lane hacker guard's systems.

well in fact it seems not for some of players, for example hellfire faction (a special faction) decides that you cannot go into vespucci system (The lane hacker guard system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) if they don't give you their authorization................. and when i tried to understand the reason they killed me.

What a friendly faction!

so you know honestly those kind of players break my balls as hell. that's the reason I change for outcasts faction. I don't use the LPC tag. I work for myself and it's really better.

somtimes i check the players board to see if some of LPC are online to give them assistance but i never se them. I hope they didn't have the same problem of me.
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on lol...........   WTF is going on lol........... EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:14 am

Hi guys I got fed up with the moaning on there i took stellaye to void server and saving money for u guys ,,,hope i left it not to late..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on lol...........   WTF is going on lol........... Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is going on lol...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES :: Welcome Legacy Pirates :: Flood and Message Dump-
Jump to: