LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you all be seeing you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galacius

Galacius

Thank you all be seeing you Empty
PostSubject: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Thank you everyone, special thanks to slayor and stellaye. Sorry I couldnt set things completely right with legacy, didnt even get close, but I came to a realization. I hate this game to much to keep playing, the only things i log on for is friendships with all of you.

So take care!
Back to top Go down
Wulfenmane

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Take care man. Hope to see you around, either here or back on at somepoint.

What the Dons' said in reply to you was absolutely aweful and bloody childish, not in the spirit of a community at all. Have fun in whatever you will be doing from now man. It was great playing with you.

Seeya Around,
Wulfenmane
Back to top Go down
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Thanks man your awesome, wish I would have more time to play with you. See my feeling is thats the whole entirety of the community. They feel so puffed up cause in this game they are a don or fleet commander and they act like pricks cause of it. Totally sad really and the stress i get from it is just not for me. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Discovery

Discovery

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:16 am

Dude you can't leave, your just about to lead us, cmon! we need fighters, and what post is this?
Back to top Go down
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 am

Maybe im overreacting, but I genuinely hate the lot of this community. I dont know maybe I just need to stay away for a bit and not interact with anyone thats not us or friends. I think i may give it one more week
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:28 am

Hey m8 dont worry about what they say,Ive tried diplomacy with them guys before and you know what I,ve never seen anyone of them in Alpha there to busy playing on navy chars....The thing is we shoot them on a police or navy char and there pissed off about it on a completely different faction thats the top and bottom of it ,
All the guys I see in Alpha are great people and when I ask them about stuff they say Its nothing to do with us see the dons.Very Happy Fuckin' dons They got there own arse so fuckin' far up there arse its unbelivible.
I Noticed that the two faced mofo's are all one person i think:P
Its got me to a point where im thinking am i wasting my time on here,They even slammed me for making a sig to big
,Like im gonna spend 3hours searchin' for the do's and donts......
Dont you let them get to you mate,,we tried and maybe failed this time.but if I ever leave the server Im going out with a bang.

Even you managed to get admin on your side thats probly what there pissed off about...
I be thinking Its time to go Stelth mode saddle up your best ships change to a name no-one knows..meet up and go rape all the arseholes....
whats the word im lucking for "Espionage"
Back to top Go down
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Alright I did just buy a hacker gunship so lets rock and roll
Back to top Go down
Wulfenmane

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Now thats what im talking about Very Happy

We are Legacy! Lets cause some god damned f**king mayhem Very Happy

If it's green its good, we as lane hackers or Rogues can use as we please with regards to their stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:13 am

woe hang on I need to get a ship and guns and stuff
someone tell where...?
If it does damage its good for me....
got 400mill to spend
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:33 am

Ok I also have got Lane hacker Gunboat with Lane hacker ID
Ive Renamed it Legacy.Laneburner
Ive only got class 5 turrets on it at the moment
While I was docked in the base in the gaurd system some geezer said hey legacy what you doing in our home so I just ignored him got the right ship right id so he can go take a run and jump.....Smile

Ok Legacy laneburner rdy for duty....
Anyone need help with rep let us know....
Back to top Go down
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 am

I went all the way to kepler or whever for some basic turrets, need to get ahold of the hacker ones.

So a few things. Lets use hacker ships, hacker guns/civillian guns, occasional borderworlds ship and black market ships. Maybe shorten legacy to an acronym so we dont have people frothing at the mouth everywhere we go? Another thing I might suggest is to make names for anything below gunboat (like what your character is named) and gunboat size and up name the ship.

Lets just do our thing and not let anyone stand in our way, while giving them no room to cause grief. Im also selling my battleship maybe we could pitch in to get a shared account for a spyglass of our own?
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm

hi m8 me and legacy rho have sorted our ID and rep out.but I lost internet connection and left him on his own(sry dude)..Ive drop reped and got lane hacker flashing but I cant buy gaurd ID for some reason any ideas...
Ive only got class 5 turrets on so far so I guess I need the same as you gal...
Back to top Go down
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:20 pm

you have to max out the guard rep to get the guard id, very difficult to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you all be seeing you   Thank you all be seeing you Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you all be seeing you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES :: Welcome Legacy Pirates :: Flood and Message Dump-
Jump to: