LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

legacy ranks simple ones to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galacius

Galacius

legacy ranks simple ones to Empty
PostSubject: legacy ranks simple ones to   legacy ranks simple ones to EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:53 pm

[dui] Driving under influence starting rank, cant use white ships yet. Needs to prove they can behave and not give legacy a bad name. Only reason ships are restricted to the basic is thats what people are going to be keeping an eye on.

[st] ship thief, next rank up still under watch to make sure you mess up but not as close or as strict as dui. You can use some white ships and diplomacy gained ships now but nothing big and it has to make sense.

[fel] felon normal rank, once you get this your pretty much free to pursue things as long as you follow the rules and dont give us a bad name.

[gp] grand pirate, you are able to use cruisers now (other ranks can use it on special permission) but you have to do good amounts of work for it in diplomacy and highest standard of obedience

[hm] hunt master. You lead the pirate branch of legacy.

I think these will work and will put them up. I expect most people to put dui after their name so that if i was dui I would be Legacy.[dui]Zeychs . These ranks if you prove you can behave youll move up really really quickly not like other factions that take months-years. Its approval once the heads approve of you, youll be asked to /renameme to your rank. Also if you go and cause us undo grief that we dont need youll be moved down.

I think its simple and will do nicely.
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

legacy ranks simple ones to Empty
PostSubject: Re: legacy ranks simple ones to   legacy ranks simple ones to EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:50 am

Greetings ,
Ok by me but may I move your dot Legacy[Dui].Inspace <dot moved
'stellaye eyes it up with pencil',"yip that looks better"
Back to top Go down

legacy ranks simple ones to
Page 1 of 1