LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Favour, loan for tonight please.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Discovery

Discovery

Quick Favour, loan for tonight please. Empty
PostSubject: Quick Favour, loan for tonight please.   Quick Favour, loan for tonight please. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:20 am

Hey guys, the weapons dealer who has been hunting codenames for me has come up with the goods.

I didn't think he would have all of em so soon, seems he had some spare lying around.

However he wants 100mil for the set, which is a damn good price only... I dont have 100mil, not even 30 infact.

Theres also another complication, tonight Im out with the family all evening for a special occasion and I really can't afford to miss this opportunity for these rare weapons. They will be a great long term permanent addition to my fighter.

So what Im askin for is this...

If any of you have 100mil (which am sure a few of you do)
Can you send it to my LTC.Defender character sometime this evening before 11pm UK time.

Then when I get home I will log straight on and buy the guns. I will then of course spend all time online after that trading until I repay my debt.

Cheers mates will be a big help!

~Disco
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Quick Favour, loan for tonight please.   Quick Favour, loan for tonight please. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:23 am

logg in chat m8 im online
stellaye
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Quick Favour, loan for tonight please.   Quick Favour, loan for tonight please. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:28 am

Disco/ aka LTC.Merchant I will loan you the money
Dont let me down like Expresser did ,I made hundreds of runs to spend on our guild I trust you mate thats why Im doing It...But expresser has broke my confidence lending big cash...I know deep down you will serve legacy well as a good fighter so I hope you get there in time to meet the dealer 100mill credits sent ....
Regards Stellaye
Back to top Go down
Discovery

Discovery

PostSubject: Re: Quick Favour, loan for tonight please.   Quick Favour, loan for tonight please. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:38 am

Cheers mate I wont let you down no way, will take me 5/6 round trips doing the penny-burgundy-minnesota route will get u it tomorrow night thanks again! going out with fam now. bk at 11.
Back to top Go down
Discovery

Discovery

PostSubject: Re: Quick Favour, loan for tonight please.   Quick Favour, loan for tonight please. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:31 am

Well I got my guns! Im now the proud owner of 4 Dulzian codenames. Im not gonna use em just yet incase an admin goes OI! bad junker Mad lol take those off! or even worse an admin just removes them and there gone.

They will be locked up in storage until our clan is completely sorted out and I think the time is right to build my awsome Legacy fighter.

Until then Surprised tradingtradingtradin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Favour, loan for tonight please.   Quick Favour, loan for tonight please. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Favour, loan for tonight please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES :: Welcome Legacy Pirates :: Flood and Message Dump-
Jump to: