LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notice to all members.................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inspace

Inspace

Notice to all members................. Empty
PostSubject: Notice to all members.................   Notice to all members................. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Tonight first on the issue on the list........

From now on all new comers will have an extra tag on the end of there name yet to be deciced......
Just so if one of our new comers go bad its nothing to do with us after a period of time the extra tag will be removed
This way we will generate less heat with the community......

Second ...we need to sort out The ships we gonna be using we should all decide this...

Anyone wants to add to this post go ahead.........

Gal has some good ideas...

Im open to what ever anyone decides but nothing can be made law untill Slayor agrees he has the last say.....
hes only got a few more days of his ban(haha) and it will be good to see him back...
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all members.................   Notice to all members................. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Meeting posponed untill next sunday sametime on this forum.............
sry dident give enough notice....feel free to add onto this thread....
Back to top Go down
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all members.................   Notice to all members................. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Things I think we need to do from observing vr, cartel and opg

Sort ships out we should only use ships opened up via diplomacy (say mollys rogue ships or cartel with outcast stuff), civillian, junker and zoner. They are hammering us HARD for this not something we can continue to do.

Set a zone of influence.

Change how we pirate. We need to be sneakier, when we do pirate we need to use one bomber/shf and a transport so we can acctually take their cargo.

Absolutely no out of rp whatsoever. No abreviations like m8 no smiley faces no real word references. We are getting hammered on this to and its not working.

Modify and put into play a rank system.

I have a lot more to think on but this is stuff I know we have to do or we are screwed.
Back to top Go down
SlaYoR
Admin
SlaYoR

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all members.................   Notice to all members................. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:47 am

Ok, I like the idea of a probation period for new players its genius. Tag for them you wanna come up with it, I prefer small and really un noticable.

As for the Ships well just stick to the chart anything green is a YES, and everything white Needs a role play Story in the forum or in-game.
Back to top Go down
https://discolegacyjunkers.forumotion.net
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all members.................   Notice to all members................. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:07 am

Pretty much what we are doing. But the white would require forum rp stories to be posted, but some ships we cant use unless we use diplomacy to get them. I still hear constant complaining and accusations against the mjolnir and the hessian ship we had for a while. Yes I know its white and we should be able to do it but its just drawing to much flak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all members.................   Notice to all members................. Empty

Back to top Go down

Notice to all members.................
Page 1 of 1