LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discovery Forum post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wulfenmane

Discovery Forum post Empty
PostSubject: Discovery Forum post   Discovery Forum post EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 am

I was scanning over the Discovery Forum and came across a post from someone demanding that we change our name from Legacy.

Link here

He has put this message out directly at Slayor, complaining that he and a couple others are the only true Legacy left and something about our behaviour.

I thought I should bring it to your attention quick Slayor, so you can send him packing Wink

Happy Hunting.
Blackmane
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Forum post   Discovery Forum post EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:47 pm

I replied to it there talking shit its got sommet to do with tenacity trying to get rid of us.....shes got not a sniff
Very Happy

Actually i got it wrong there sticking up for us .....opps me and my big gob....

go chk the post out ,the imposter sucks
Back to top Go down
Wulfenmane

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Forum post   Discovery Forum post EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Hehe nice one, read through it all. Good going Smile
Back to top Go down
Discovery

Discovery

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Forum post   Discovery Forum post EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 am

Somebody else has posted a reply

Hes hit back at us we need to respond.

Disco forum link
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Forum post   Discovery Forum post EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:56 am

hello if your refering to this:-

QUOTE(Dragonlancer @ Sep 5 2009, 11:53 PM)
Well, i have to ask you to choose another group name please.

I'm [LEGACY]KruShaK, [SKuLL]KruShaK, KruShaK[R], [KuPo]Inferno, [WOLVES]Zero.Wolfe from jolt, nima and HHC.

LEGACY was and will be an old Lane Hacker clan with home at Mactan, called LEGACY base in the Nima Evolutions Nomads Revenge I & II mod.

Since Catdog, me and the ones who moved to HHC are the last real LEGACY ones i have to ask you to change the name of your group here on disco.

I'm one of the guys from Essen and i have to confess i got a very prob with you and your's group behaviour here.
Please get a more appropriate designation for that new group and just feel free to contact me.

As you can see we old gamers are still around.

As much as I dislike the Legacy we already have on Discovery, I have to say this. Your past, your history, it means nothing to us here on Discovery. Discovery is not just a server, it is a community, Discovery is our 'clan' so to speak. So no matter how much history your clan has, how long you've used that name and how well known you were on other servers, the Legacy here on Discovery were here first, so their claim to the name holds more value than yours.

I think he means we was here first there are no other Legacy on discovery apart from us......
Back to top Go down
Discovery

Discovery

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Forum post   Discovery Forum post EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:31 am

no read the newest reply, it seems pretty clear, were not welcome as the name "legacy" read the next page.
Back to top Go down
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Forum post   Discovery Forum post EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 am

Just some people bitching let them. Only really worry when its something they can actually use against us like oorp or ship choices.
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Forum post   Discovery Forum post EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Its cool m8 I wouldent worry about it ....
Im Aint changing My name ...
Dont care what anyone says....Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Forum post   Discovery Forum post Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovery Forum post
Page 1 of 1