LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three things and Im staying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galacius

Galacius

Three things and Im staying Empty
PostSubject: Three things and Im staying   Three things and Im staying EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 pm

I decided to stay, currently I have three plans.

One win an osiris off the sirius stock exchange, keep your fingers crossed for me (and so I can sell the lobelia/get a loan to get the money for it).
Two Im selling the lobelia (vidar cruiser) if any of you are interested let me know.
Three I have an idea for some new type of piracy that we can do, and will be setting up for it after I win an osiris.

edit

this new type of piracy is more profitable. Ill talk to some of you about it ingame but before I talk more of it, are we solidifying our line a bit instead of being all over the place and having everyone hate us?
Back to top Go down
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: Three things and Im staying   Three things and Im staying EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Alright here is what I think we should think about.

1. piracy with a transport (acceptable ones would be pirate transport and slave liner). Besides netting us way more money on those who flee the transports pack a lot of firepower

2. set up our identity. Right now this server has a problem, everyone has scripts for how each faction should be in their minds and if anyone breaks said script they come after them with a vengeance. Maybe we should make our own no? Make a pirate guild of our own but somewhat tied to a faction (like opg did, they rule sirius right now everyone bows down to them but hates their guts) and follow rp rules, no emoticons/smilies/abreviations in system only rp and push it forward so they have nowhere to grasp us. =cr= is another good example of people making up a group that was semi tied (ships and location) to a faction and doing there own thing and suceeding.

3. in this vein (something I have continually preached on) is pick certain shiplines and stick to them with where our allegiance allies.

4. Ill say it again completely and utterly ban oorp in system or local maybe even in group if their are people outside of faction there. This is one of the biggest things they use to target people with and it in itself is sanctionable.

5. acctually rp, while it may be stupid it is a rp server and its what the morons wish for

Some things if we followed these 5 points legacy could be stronger then ever, if not I cant see much of a future.
Back to top Go down
Discovery

Discovery

PostSubject: Re: Three things and Im staying   Three things and Im staying EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:57 am

Thats all sounds good to me, im only new here so.

I can tell you though that the LTC devision has recruited 5 new members in the last 3 days, all setup with junker rep and ID and smuggling slaves into alpha.

Me and Inspace have started saying things in system like

"This is Junkers LTC blabla slave liner inbound to planet malta, got a fresh workforce here! requesting permission to dock"

asking the outcasts around malta if u can dock rather than just docking will keep them friendly, they've always said yes so far.

Im just itching to make a Legacy fighter now lol

One more thing to add.

Me and Inspace have been doing a lot of planning/researchin lately, with the help of the various FL apps available, datatorm, explorer, companion, fl stat etc...

Firstly because I wanted to find the location of certain codenames and go loot them and secondly because we are working on a super trade route to make money twice as fast as normal, stay tuned were still working on this.

All this week I have been trying to get my hands on some DULZIAN's. There the codenames with the highest refire rate, 5.0
The rest of codes just seem too crap. Anyhow, after combing through datastorm system by system, wreck by wreck i found them, there up in Lorraine at A8 top right, 30k down. However after being lucky one morning and looting 1, I have been unable to get another because every frikkin morning there is like 3/4 wreck campers who play at 6:30am >.<. I even got up early enough this morning and caught them in the act. Just so you guys know if you need to camp a wreck to get a rare codename 6:30 is the server reset.
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: Three things and Im staying   Three things and Im staying EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:48 am

Yes Gal i agree with you,
And may I just add when we are engaged in fighting do not use cruise engines I have seen it happen By a few new starters(hey i did it myself before i Knew)..

Firstly I think we should get LTC stabble first, and Leave Legacy alone for a bit ,Also i think New members should not be allowed to use a Legacy char untill they become familliar with the way things work on the server as to avoid them slaging us off again...Obviously if you are are familliar then its cool...
Also we need to list a line of ships that we can use.as the tech chart is very unclear when its used in conjunction with ID.
With regards to Junker,slaver and smuggler chars im still baffled unless you have to keep changing ID to everything your carrying,again the id is very vague...Junker id seems to cover it all (but i could be wrong)....
With regards to ships to trade with ive been putting everyone in ships that are sold in porta,and when they have enough cash to get the slave liner that way no one can moan at LTC.

I my -self have not spent any money on my legacy char yet untill im certain the ship i buy is the one for me,and again causes no problems up-setting the tits....(i been trying to blagg an outcast destroyer of the dons but there not yet ready to give me one )<work in progress...

Also some of these people that are complaning on the server only moan coz there jelous of us..I RP and never use /s and /l to lol in ,i do enough loling in grp chat...Smile

Just remember this guys its only i game ,and i dont really care what anyone says...keep your noses clean on LTC and
save the hate for Legacy..

And the last point slayor has got us all to this point so he should have the last say...

finest regards Inspace aka Stellaye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three things and Im staying   Three things and Im staying Empty

Back to top Go down

Three things and Im staying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES :: Welcome Legacy Pirates :: Flood and Message Dump-
Jump to: