LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LTC.Rides again.and this title wasn't long enough so i added this :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inspace

Inspace

LTC.Rides again.and this title wasn't long enough so i added this :D Empty
PostSubject: LTC.Rides again.and this title wasn't long enough so i added this :D   LTC.Rides again.and this title wasn't long enough so i added this :D EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 am

hey up guys ,
I think we should all meet up and take are madd ass convoy on a slave run together and show the losers that we are as strong as ever...Then when we all get a few quid sort our legacy chars out and cause havok with the rest of the server.Cant wait to tax them navy scumbags.....
The LTC.squad Trade running has been doing quite well l8tly due to our speedy route planning and its only a matter of time before we become the richest..
Once we get everyone bck online and our numbers have filled a bit we shall take another screenshot ,by the way slayer i still got the old one and i dont know how to link it up here....
Enough baffle im gonna go make some dosh....
Regards Inspace Aka Stellaye
Back to top Go down

LTC.Rides again.and this title wasn't long enough so i added this :D
Page 1 of 1