LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CR are after me ......hahaha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inspace

Inspace

CR are after me ......hahaha Empty
PostSubject: CR are after me ......hahaha   CR are after me ......hahaha EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:58 am

Actions Taken:ordered to stop, engaged, destruction not succesfull

Evidence:

just their names i`m affraid. cargo not seen But i have the threat and fireshots at me

signed
Klauss Hidden

RMHC Actions Taken: LTC vessels on the watch list. LTC Stelaye on the destroy list. 8 Million Fine to get off the list.

haha pissed the CR off ,the guy chased us for ages then we stoped and blew him away.not having my cargo m8.Smile
Back to top Go down
SlaYoR
Admin
SlaYoR

PostSubject: Re: CR are after me ......hahaha   CR are after me ......hahaha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 am

ahahaha here i am not on the server and your still making them run after you. The good ol days,

"I'll Be back" cheers
Back to top Go down
https://discolegacyjunkers.forumotion.net
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: CR are after me ......hahaha   CR are after me ......hahaha EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 am

Yes sir we wont let the side down,me and blackmane took there high ranking officer 500k out away from the hole and he still followed ,so we decided to do a 180 on him .he shot a disrupter at us and the next thing he knew he was floating inspace without a ship Wink

how long you got left on your ban mate?
Back to top Go down
SlaYoR
Admin
SlaYoR

PostSubject: Re: CR are after me ......hahaha   CR are after me ......hahaha EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Ill be back on the 8th of september, yeah i know it sux but you still have good players here. no I dont want to risk coming online and getting myself permantly banned. So patience will prosper
Back to top Go down
https://discolegacyjunkers.forumotion.net
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: CR are after me ......hahaha   CR are after me ......hahaha EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Hey slayer Merchant is one of your mates from nimo or what ever it was called.its re union time Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CR are after me ......hahaha   CR are after me ......hahaha Empty

Back to top Go down

CR are after me ......hahaha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES :: Welcome Legacy Pirates :: Flood and Message Dump-
Jump to: