LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what happened with everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galacius

Galacius

So what happened with everyone Empty
PostSubject: So what happened with everyone   So what happened with everyone EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:53 pm

So what all happened recently? Where did everyone go?
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: So what happened with everyone   So what happened with everyone EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 am

I been at work m8 .now im coming back to redeem myself only need a bit more cash Smile
Back to top Go down
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: So what happened with everyone   So what happened with everyone EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:08 am

Been wondering heard something happened and a ton of us got banned. Temporarily dropped the tag and been laying low till I could find out what happened.
Back to top Go down
SlaYoR
Admin
SlaYoR

PostSubject: Re: So what happened with everyone   So what happened with everyone EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 am

Sorry i am banned for 21days. Suspect I was framed, and now they have got me where they want. So i will remain away untill my characters are all unbanned to avoid trouble makers. But dont worry I will be back.
Back to top Go down
https://discolegacyjunkers.forumotion.net
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: So what happened with everyone   So what happened with everyone EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:32 pm

all right im gonna lay low till you get back then.
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: So what happened with everyone   So what happened with everyone EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:28 am

yes sir that tenacity is a proper arsehole but dont worry we will find a way to deal with it.The thing I think
thats making it worse is they have got lawful and unlawful chars so if you kill one as the police,then they take it personaly on there pirate chars ,the system sucks .having alternate chars they should make it so your limited to either lawfull or unlawful chars(not both)
I would like to say something about it on there site but they will most probly cry about that like they do everything eles.
on another note we have a new member LTC.Blackmane if they havent bullied him off also Smile
hope to see everyone bck soon..
ive been taking neon to burgundy and cryocubes to st.pauls and no one can kill me so at the moment im saving up,
i asked the outcast dons if i could buy a destroyer off them on the forum and they said no. suckers no more slaves off me for a while...haha
we are gonna have to make a few dark tactics of our own guys.
sry about bad grammer but i cant be arsed typing today.
see ya inspace
Back to top Go down
Blackman

PostSubject: Re: So what happened with everyone   So what happened with everyone EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Hey guys, like Inspace said im a new recruit to your cause. I was recruited by Bohemian and Cyborg whom i've known for some time. You'll find me online under LTC.Blackmane and Legacy.Wulfenmane. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game once things have calmed down and stuff Smile

Also, I made my forum account under Wulfenmane if you were wondering whom was trying to access the forum Smile

Blackmane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what happened with everyone   So what happened with everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

So what happened with everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES :: Welcome Legacy Pirates :: Flood and Message Dump-
Jump to: