LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES

Legacy Junkers Space Pirates are Junkers with attitude, we are the necessary evil in the House Corporations Systems.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inspace

Inspace

This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site Empty
PostSubject: This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site   This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:11 am

Hi guys just to let you know im sick of getting slagged off on the disco site so im giving them it back i post here what i find:)

Listen Guys I dont care much for arguments,but if you expect the Legacy clan to follow rules then should however follow them yourselves...ive been on the server 3 weeks and the first and major rule ive seen broken is the enemy should appear red,why are rogues,outcasts and hackers attacking all because one man gives an order.Them factions was green to me The rules are bloken. guys you are following no rules and you want us too?
there should be no engagement untill the reps have been sorted out..also when people are traveling to conneticut to pvp you guys just open fire.look m8s it seems to me the facts here are we are taking up your valuble spots on the server.whether we are noobs or not we have a right also.
how are we to sort out our faction if the rules dont apply to you..
also why cant we equipt guns we find in wrecks.
Fair play to the guy who posted above it looked to me like he used his thrusters getting above 3k in 1 second and i was at full thrust and i hit no roids,if i was wrong then thats my bad.
i'll live and learn,but i wont go bullying everyone involed off the server because im upset about it.
Im not speaking for everyone in the outcast,hacker,rogue factions because some are actually quite helpfull,it seems like a hand full of men are trying to rid of Legacy from this server and it aint gonna happen.
Looks like the first rule we should learn is how to take a screenshot.
Regards Inspace
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site   This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 am

I know some of you Legacy dudes from way back and know your warlike buggers who like a good fight. You need to be clear about who and when you can engage and with what ships and weapons. Im confident if the general GC populace continues to deliver the advice and you listen your going to form a really good clan. Just make sure you do listen. In addition its worth while some of your leaders joiing other factions so that you can get a feel for how its done. Providing you keep your faction interests separate theres no problem here with multi clan action. Be clear about the goals and perspective of the faction you have chosen so that you dont end up hijiacking other peoples RP with unexpected goals of your own.

I wish you guys the very best of luck. As a former Nima/Jolt/many other servers PVP whore i know how hard the transition is and im certain a lot of the older Disco members remember how much crap I took before I got it right here with OPG. At one point I closed down OPG until I found out what it was all about. Its a complex beast but persist with the learning curve and you will be OK.
From GENTLE
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site   This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:50 am

i asked about the wrecks this is the reply :-
You can't use guns you loot from wrecks/npcs (with the exception of codes) because then anyone could use pretty much any gun they felt like with the claim of "I looted it." It may not strictly make sense in RP for junkers, but it's the fairest way all round.

There are many ways within the scope of what's allowed under server rules to get better guns, a deal with the Rogues for Sammaels for instance. Having just checked the tech chart, there's a variety of guns you could get access to with a bit of diplomatic work.
and i replied:-
Although in real life any walk of life could find them,maybe they should add an asterex on the name of gun to prove it was found.
maybe they will listen maybe they wont Smile)
Back to top Go down
Inspace

Inspace

PostSubject: Re: This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site   This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:56 am

Heres a post:
The one thing as I look through the threads is that someone suggested ya be based out of Gallia I agree with that 100 percent. Write it up and go there Gallia is a new fresh place to start.

ill try find that post..

Edit ( cantfind it theres to much crap in there )

Slayor i need to speak to you on here so we can sort these punks out..
we will get our faction sorted out and go and blow these guys out of the water..
Back to top Go down
SlaYoR
Admin
SlaYoR

PostSubject: Hey Inspace   This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 am

Yes me and Gentle go way back

He was from Nima, and he and me have had our share of battles. He a good person, and seem to be on our side since he went through the same problems Legacy are going through.
Keep up the good work guys dont give up faith.
Back to top Go down
https://discolegacyjunkers.forumotion.net
Galacius

Galacius

PostSubject: Re: This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site   This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:48 am

I just posted in the topic. I have a few thoughts on what we can do to get by a bit better.

1. compact our ship line. This really has to be done, and no Im not saying cut it to nothing. I would like to suggest Civillian, Zoner (if we dont keep getting in fights with them), outcast (cartel alliance), corsair (if we ally with opg) and junker. But I would suggest if you get a ship not to mix weapon types to much since it causes people to froth at the mouth.

2. we continue to build alliances. There is going to by an backlash with lawfulls and congress soon enough and we may have to go to war if they do this, allys would be benificial.

3. As its been said everyone make up a rp story for your character, and post it here so we can get tempered a bit.

I dont know thoughts/ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site   This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site Empty

Back to top Go down

This is about the feedback im getting on the discogc site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGACY JUNKERS SPACE PIRATES :: Welcome Legacy Pirates :: Flood and Message Dump-
Jump to: